ADVERTISEMENT

Jobs

Don't know who would want to be the HC at Lakewood. Word is Sumter county isn't paying athletic coaches their stipends after January 31.

any word on camden

The district website says the job was closed yesterday. Guess that means they are fixing to do interviews sometime soon. Dacoach probably knows more about that then anyone.

What I want to know is what's going on at Blythewood. Anyone heard who's in the running?

The Sumter Item says a coach will be named this week for Lakewood....

I still can't figure out how they are going to NOT pay these coaches for jobs they have already done. Pretty sure their will be lawsuits galore.

o_O

What is going on in Sumter? Not paying coaches??????????? Huh?

Yep. The district found out they are 6 million dollars in the hole so they will stop paying coaches their supplement after January 31st. Guess it's easier to go after coaches then it is the administrators.

What pay for his assistants? It's just going to be him and 90 players.

Say what, now? There's not gonna be any pay available for assistants?!

I still can't figure out how they are going to NOT pay these coaches for jobs they have already done. Pretty sure their will be lawsuits galore.

o_O

I hope there are!

What is going on in Sumter? Not paying coaches??????????? Huh?

Looks like corruption at its finest.

Yep. The district found out they are 6 million dollars in the hole so they will stop paying coaches their supplement after January 31st. Guess it's easier to go after coaches then it is the administrators.

Sickening.

St. James is open. Another dead-end job.

They might can't win, but I bet that is a hotly pursued job. Freakin' yankee coaches will see Murrell's Inlet & climb all over each other trying to move from places like Ohio & Pennsylvania to get that job.

Check out Greenville Online. Original article said he retired. Now Wilson is saying they called him and told him they were moving in another direction. Admin says Wilson told him he planned to retire and they're moving on.

Sounds like a dumpster fire!!

Check out Greenville Online. Original article said he retired. Now Wilson is saying they called him and told him they were moving in another direction. Admin says Wilson told him he planned to retire and they're moving on.

Sounds like a dumpster fire!!

I read the article yesterday. Said he was retiring. Didn't see the one from today. Man, I smell a lawsuit. Wonder what that means for the OC there.

I read the article yesterday. Said he was retiring. Didn't see the one from today. Man, I smell a lawsuit. Wonder what that means for the OC there.

Could get ugly. And should. Wilson didn't either resign, or retire. Good piece by Castello this morning. Basically painted the principal as a liar. True. Principal is a weak guy who chose to side with some backstabbing assistants. If any of these guys are picked to be HC it would probably spell instant death for their improving football program. Whomever gets it better have promises that none of these guys will be on staff or they will probably do the same to him.

The OC feels he will better serve them as just the OC- word is the next HC has to keep him as OC. This one is getting out of control. Parents want the principal fired and Wilson reinstated! Typical poopoo. At least my Red Raiders are headed in the right direction.

Could get ugly. And should. Wilson didn't either resign, or retire. Good piece by Castello this morning. Basically painted the principal as a liar. True. Principal is a weak guy who chose to side with some backstabbing assistants. If any of these guys are picked to be HC it would probably spell instant death for their improving football program. Whomever gets it better have promises that none of these guys will be on staff or they will probably do the same to him.

JL Mann has hired Kevin Burnette, the offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach at T.L. Hanna

The OC feels he will better serve them as just the OC- word is the next HC has to keep him as OC. This one is getting out of control. Parents want the principal fired and Wilson reinstated! Typical poopoo. At least my Red Raiders are headed in the right direction.

If they keep him, or any of his conspiring minions, I figure you will see a quick demise of the program. Though if the principal lets Erwin do his job I doubt that will happen. Of course, if that were taking place Eastside wouldn't be in their current position. At the end of the day I believe all involved in this charade may find that they underestimated just how loved Wilson is amongst not only the Eastside family, but Greenville in general.

Whats the deal on Camden and North Central?

Haven't heard anything about North Central. The names I've heard for Camden are the HC from Lamar, the HC from South Florence, the OC at Camden and the OC at Seneca. Wonder why the HC from Lamar applied. I thought he had it made over there. Hasn't he built that program into a power house?

So the OC wasn't the one that staged this mutiny? Good. Any word on why the principal fired Wilson? Wasn't he turning the program around?

Bump Thumpert & Goober Dick Sharp.

Don't know who they are. They any good?

Oh he staged it alright. Wilson said him or me! Guess who lost!

Wait, you're telling me the OC staged the mutiny and then said he doesn't want to be the HC? Why even stage it then? This is like a poor man's House of Cards. I need some popcorn.

Wasn't the current OC a former "star" pitcher for Erwin and quarterback for Eastside while Erwin was the OC? I would bet the mutiny started with those two...and even though Andre has been named interim HC, look for Thomason to be named HC once the dust settles.

No. Thomason coaches there, but is not the OC. He was a baseball star under Erwin. He is young, but of the staff members he would probably be the best choice If they wanted to stay in house.

[C="CantThrowIt, post: 52155, member: 3840"]Haven't heard anything about North Central. The names I've heard for Camden are the HC from Lamar, the HC from South Florence, the OC at Camden and the OC at Seneca. Wonder why the HC from Lamar applied. I thought he had it made over there. Hasn't he built that program into a power house?

The guy from North Central isnt interviewing for Camden?

Wonder why the HC from Lamar applied. I thought he had it made over there. Hasn't he built that program into a power house?

$$$$$$

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT