ADVERTISEMENT

The next STUD in SC wrestling

Deranged? Lmao
I'm sure the schools these kids transferred from graduate kids that are successful. You Eagles act like they don't transfer just for wrestling! They do! I believe I have a legitimate question. If they are transferring for wrestling purposes then it's for one of two reasons. To win state team titles or to receive the training to wrestle in college. They aren't sending kids to college, to wrestle. Must be recruiting them for the coach and his legacy. We can argue all day but parents on this board keep saying they don't blame kids for transferring there. Only thing those recruits get are state titles in SC. Wow!

You also said elite programs like Eastside. Only two elite programs I know that recruit are the Eagles and RB. The rest build their elite programs from within

Deranged? Lmao
I'm sure the schools these kids transferred from graduate kids that are successful. You Eagles act like they don't transfer just for wrestling! They do! I believe I have a legitimate question. If they are transferring for wrestling purposes then it's for one of two reasons. To win state team titles or to receive the training to wrestle in college. They aren't sending kids to college, to wrestle. Must be recruiting them for the coach and his legacy. We can argue all day but parents on this board keep saying they don't blame kids for transferring there. Only thing those recruits get are state titles in SC. Wow!

The men in white coats have been looking for you...please let them help you before you hurt someone or yourself

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT