ADVERTISEMENT

Official Job Openings Post

Still no word out of Summerville? I do feel like the longer the process takes, the more it favors Call. It closes next week I do believe.

That one has probably already been filled too, hearing it has already been offered to Ken Cribb (former Hemingway Head Coach)

I can't imagine anybody wanting that job. That place is a train-wreck. The administration is clueless, the talent isn't very good, they had no JV team this year, and the field is condemned.

Cheraw has posted. Interesting that the posting includes "certified applicants only". Guess Taneyhill isn't headed back the C'field County.

H-P is going through some coaches; why don't they just do a good interview process and get the right guy out of the gates?

BERKELEY FOOTBALL JOB POSTING REAL SOON, GOT THE IN HOUSE ATHLETIC DIRECTOR SELECTED. JUST FINALIZING

So what happened to the last guy H-P hired. He was from the Florence area and had been the DC at West. It looked like a decent hire to me. Is it the coaches, the town, or the administration?

Hearing there is a strong push from the community for DeAngelo Bryant at Silver Bluff. Bryant is currently an Assistant at White Knoll, played at Wake Forest, and is a Silver Bluff alum.

Reactions: red raider alum
Some of these sure have started to drag out......I did see that Lake Marion is now officially posted on the high school league site.

Lake Marion is a sleeping giant. Look at that QB/WR/RB/FS/C on hudl! OMG- that kid can PLAY!

Anyone have any word on this, LR, Wilson, and Great Falls?

I've heard that the LR coach might be the OC from Ridge View.

I hear GF has their guy but the District will not approve until a teaching position comes open. Schofield is still teaching so I am not sure how it will play out.

They had three players this year with ACC/SEC offers and finished fourth in their Region

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT